Search This Blog

Saturday, February 9, 2013

Our WWII Soldier Is Able To Get Up 3 or 4 Times a Day



Oct. 27, 1944
England



My Darling Mark
         Hello Sweetheart! !
I got your letter of the 14th today – was really glad to hear from you after a while. How’s everything with you honey? I’m sure lonesome for you!!
         I’m feeling okay & coming along pretty good. I get up 3 or 4 times a day & walk around a bit.
I got a letter from Cec. a couple of days ago. He’s seems pretty proud of his kid.
         I got a package from home – they sent me Dad’s apple crop / apple. It was good anyway! I’ll let you know honey – when I receive yours.
Gracious honey – I can’t think of anything to write. I don’t do anything – except eat, sleep & read. We had a movie in the ward last nite – not so good – but it helped pass the time & I could see it laying in bed!
         I’ll close for tonite honey – I’ll try & write more tomorrow. Bye for now. I miss you.
All My Love Ever         Johnny

No comments:

Post a Comment