Search This Blog

Friday, July 26, 2013

Nov. 19, 1944: Johnny Goes To Surgery Again In The Morning



Nov. 19, 1944
5:00 P.M.



My Darling Mark
         Hello Sweetheart!
I got your letter of the 2 & the v-mail of the 7th today.
No honey I didn’t get to vote this year – I didn’t feel like bothering with it in the first place – Roosevelt won anyway – I was going to vote for him.
         It’s practically impossible to get any pictures taken here now honey – but if I ever get a chance I’ll have some taken & send them to you.
         Honey, you’re still sending your mail to 4116 if you would use 4117 I’d get it a couple of days earlier.
         I’m feeling pretty good honey & coming along okay.
         I go to surgery again in the morning – so if you don’t get any letters for 3 or 4 days after this one – you’ll know why. I don’t think I’m going to feel much like writing for about a week.
Well honey I think I’ll write the folks & go to sleep if I can. Is that bowling alley finished yet?
Bye for now Sweetheart. I love you & miss you more every day. Write Soon. All My Love Always   Johnny

No comments:

Post a Comment