Search This Blog

Thursday, July 8, 2010

January 12, 1943

New York, NY

Jan 12, 1943

Wednesday

My Darling Mark,

Hello Sweetheart! I got a letter from you today, of the 3rd & 5th. I’ll attempt to answer them now before chow.


No honey I don’t remember the date we met it was about 2 yrs. ago tho wasn’t it?


Honey – if you could have come down – I’d have probably wanted to get married too. It’s really impossible for you to come now tho, honey. I wish you could – but try & understand.


I miss you too honey & love you more every day.


It’s okay with me honey – if you put an announcement of our engagement in the paper. You can send it to me too. I got a letter from Cec yesterday.


On our trip here we came thru Canada from Pt. Hawn to Buffalo N.Y.


Well honey I’ve got a mess of things to do so I’d better close for tonite.


It’s plenty cold up here – how is it in K.C.?


I’ll write tomorrow nite honey.


Goodnite Darling!


Write soon.

All My Love

Johnny


I miss you & love you!


No comments:

Post a Comment