Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

He's Left Camp Polk and is Somewhere in New England


1944
Jan. 10, 1943
Mon. Morn. 10:00


My Darling Mark –

Hello Sweetheart ! !

I’m finally getting time to write again. I haven’t received any mail here yet, but probably will in a few days.

I can’t tell you where I’m at honey – just somewhere in the New England states.

We’ve got this morning off & there isn’t much to do except write. Its too cold to be out side.

We got here last nite about 7:00. It was a nice trip! This letter won’t be very long honey – I don’t know what to write about as yet. As soon as we get settled here – I’ll be able to write more.

I didn’t get to write Cec. before I left – but I’ll probably write him today. I’ve got to write home too.

What goes on in K.C. now? I’d sure like to be with you there – but I’ve got an appointment to keep. Someday I will tho honey.

I’ll close for now – I’ll write again tonite if I have time. I miss you very much honey!

Bye for now. Write Soon.

All My Love        Johnny

I love you more every day Darling
 

No comments:

Post a Comment